Philippine Airlines - I only sat on 75% of my seat - Philippines Airlines don't want to know
I had a 12 hour flight from London to Manila.Seated next to me was a morbidly obese man who overflowed over the arm rest into my seat.
I ended up squished against his body and having to sit on my side with my legs under my arm rest (I had the window seat) - for 12 hours. I have claustrophobia and spent the whole flight fighting waves of anxiety. There was no inflight entertainment and when I asked the steward if I could move he said it wasn't possible.
On complaining to Philippines Airlines they towed the normal corporate rhetoric saying:
" I closely reviewed the circumstances of your letter with a view of addressing your concern.In this regard, please allow me to explain that seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and the passenger to be seated beside you is beyond the airline’s control"
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Quality of Food|
|Number of Destinations|
|Level of Comfort|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No solution given on board
- Poor service
- Bad policy for customer discomfort
- No inflight entertainment
- Ignore requests for help
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Good day turckish airlines! I have very very very very complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I flue from San Fransisko- to Istambul- Kiev and I lost 2 bags !!!!only in 1 week, means today I finilly..."
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "Not a very good first time experience, left Orlando Flordia on a Friday night was heading to las vegas,nv. We were going threw Texas when some one rear ended the..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."