Philippine Airlines - I only sat on 75% of my seat - Philippines Airlines don't want to know
I had a 12 hour flight from London to Manila.Seated next to me was a morbidly obese man who overflowed over the arm rest into my seat.
I ended up squished against his body and having to sit on my side with my legs under my arm rest (I had the window seat) - for 12 hours. I have claustrophobia and spent the whole flight fighting waves of anxiety. There was no inflight entertainment and when I asked the steward if I could move he said it wasn't possible.
On complaining to Philippines Airlines they towed the normal corporate rhetoric saying:
" I closely reviewed the circumstances of your letter with a view of addressing your concern.In this regard, please allow me to explain that seats are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and the passenger to be seated beside you is beyond the airline’s control"
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Quality of Food|
|Number of Destinations|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Level of Comfort|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No solution given on board
- Poor service
- Bad policy for customer discomfort
- No inflight entertainment
- Ignore requests for help
You May Also Like
- "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..."
- "I called Frontier Airlines after making a reservation online and explained to them that I selected Feb. 20th for a departure and instead was selected for Feb 21st which was..."
- "I travelled through Etihad Airways from Ahmedabad to London via Abu Dhabi and my flight details were as below in August FLIGHT EY 227 - ETIHAD AIRWAYS– Ahmedabad to Abu Dhabi FLIGHT..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."