4.0

my name is mc hope carpio...i want to cancel the item that i order because..i thought that only a day of delivery but the dialog says after i click the ok button is 1-5 days...i have a business meeting tomorrow july 4, 2015 at manila and i am arriving in manila tomorrow evening i cant get the item cuz i dnt knw when i can comeback in my place the item # is 303858431..pls contact me if u cancel the delivery of the item kindly cancel the delivery. i have attached my plain ticket for tommorow.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. carpio_mc is quite happy with lazada. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of philippine airlines flight. Philippine Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned philippine airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Philippine Airlines.

Had an Experience with Philippine Airlines?

Comments

Plusmar S.A. Took My Money And Never Took Care Of Me And/Or Any Of My Complaints, Period!     A Very Selfish, Greedy Company To Travel With! Plusmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PLUSMAR S.A Ruta Provincial 36 N° 1225 K.M. 24, 500 Florencio Varela, 1888 Argentina 54..." Read more Lost/Missing Baggage on Philippine Airlines Singapore-Manila-Los Angeles Philippine Airlines "In 15th Dec 2016 I am going to Los Angeles with connecting flight departure from my city Yogjakarta with SilkAir MI 151and then with Philippine Airlines from Singapure to Manila..." Read more American Airlines - Left stranded with nothing but promises American Airlines "AA promised me a hotel room for leaving me stranded half way to my destination..." Read more Grandson stranded because of Greyhound lousy bus service Greyhound " My grandson bought a ticket from Sioux City, Iowa to Duncan, Arizona. The bus was late for the layover and the passengers spent the night on the street because..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more Beware of Underground Diesel in Henderson NV Underground Diesel "STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I cannot impress upon you any more adamantly than what I'm telling you! I had previously good experiences with this company regarding my 2000 F-350..." Read more Experian - The free deep email web scan does not work Experian "Experian is currently promoting a deep web scan for your email and it sounds like a scam because I have submitted a second email and each time at the end..." Read more