Lost/Missing Baggage on Philippine Airlines Singapore-Manila-Los Angeles
In 15th Dec 2016 I am going to Los Angeles with connecting flight departure from my city Yogjakarta with SilkAir MI 151and then with Philippine Airlines from Singapure to Manila PR 508 and then from Manila to Los Angeles C.A US PR 102 .I missing my baggage and I have so many problem since I dont have my baggage when in Los Angeles.
Until December 23rd 2016 when I arrived in home I still not getting my baggage even update status my baggage from Philippine Airlines, I really dissapointment with this all situation.
Everytime I email or call to Philippine Airlines they never respond to me.I travelling to so many country, this my first happend to me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I am soooo disappointed with the way PAL (Philippines Airlines) handled our flight schedule for Laoag. My son is coming home for the first time after 10 years and the..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "My wife and myself were on Southwest flight 4084 from Dallas Love field(DAL) to Washington Regan(DCA) on July 5th 2015. We chose to sit in the seats 18E and 18F...."
- "Selamat sore , pd tanggal 18 april 2015 saya membeli converse shine type yellow black di sebuah toko olah raga , tp kondisi lem nya sudah kering dan langsung terkelupas..."
- "In 15th Dec 2016 I am going to Los Angeles with connecting flight departure from my city Yogjakarta with SilkAir MI 151and then with Philippine Airlines from Singapure to Manila..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."