Kebon, Banten

In 15th Dec 2016 I am going to Los Angeles with connecting flight departure from my city Yogjakarta with SilkAir MI 151and then with Philippine Airlines from Singapure to Manila PR 508 and then from Manila to Los Angeles C.A US PR 102 .I missing my baggage and I have so many problem since I dont have my baggage when in Los Angeles.

Until December 23rd 2016 when I arrived in home I still not getting my baggage even update status my baggage from Philippine Airlines, I really dissapointment with this all situation.

Everytime I email or call to Philippine Airlines they never respond to me.I travelling to so many country, this my first happend to me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of philippine airlines flight. Philippine Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned philippine airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Philippine Airlines.

Had an Experience with Philippine Airlines?

Comments

Grandson stranded because of Greyhound lousy bus service Greyhound " My grandson bought a ticket from Sioux City, Iowa to Duncan, Arizona. The bus was late for the layover and the passengers spent the night on the street because..." Read more Air Canada Is The Most Disgusting And Dishonest Airlines Ever! Air Canada "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..." Read more Philippine Airlines - I only sat on 75% of my seat - Philippines Airlines don't want to know Philippine Airlines "I had a 12 hour flight from London to Manila. Seated next to me was a morbidly obese man who overflowed over the arm rest into my seat. I..." Read more Andesmar Argentina Did Nothing About My Complaint! They Just Took My Money! Andesmar "2535 Hauser Boulevard Los Angeles, California 90016 Wednesday, December 21, 2016 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive ANDESMAR ARGENTINA Carril Rodriguez Peña 2831 Godoy Cruz (M5501LQK), Mendoza Argentina Tel/Fax: 54 ( 261..." Read more North Coast Auto Mall - They fooled me twice; shame on me! North Coast Auto Mall "My sister hosted a foreign exchange student from China for his senior year of High School. He was subsequently accepted to attend Ohio State University. As a graduation present, his..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more Nightmare in Tuscaloosa, AL- InTown Suites Intown Suites "If you love horror movies and would like to star in one, head on over to In Town Suites in Tuscaloosa, AL! This place has an all inclusive horror experience...." Read more Harvey Building Products - Harvey windows terrible staining.  compan won't replace Harvey Building Products "Harvey so-called lifetime warranty untrue. Be careful. I bought 30 or more windows in 2003 and within the first couple years several showed serious staining between the glass panes and..." Read more