Kebon, Banten

In 15th Dec 2016 I am going to Los Angeles with connecting flight departure from my city Yogjakarta with SilkAir MI 151and then with Philippine Airlines from Singapure to Manila PR 508 and then from Manila to Los Angeles C.A US PR 102 .I missing my baggage and I have so many problem since I dont have my baggage when in Los Angeles.

Until December 23rd 2016 when I arrived in home I still not getting my baggage even update status my baggage from Philippine Airlines, I really dissapointment with this all situation.

Everytime I email or call to Philippine Airlines they never respond to me.I travelling to so many country, this my first happend to me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of philippine airlines flight. Philippine Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned philippine airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Philippine Airlines.

Had an Experience with Philippine Airlines?

Comments