Lost/Missing Baggage on Philippine Airlines Singapore-Manila-Los Angeles
In 15th Dec 2016 I am going to Los Angeles with connecting flight departure from my city Yogjakarta with SilkAir MI 151and then with Philippine Airlines from Singapure to Manila PR 508 and then from Manila to Los Angeles C.A US PR 102 .I missing my baggage and I have so many problem since I dont have my baggage when in Los Angeles.
Until December 23rd 2016 when I arrived in home I still not getting my baggage even update status my baggage from Philippine Airlines, I really dissapointment with this all situation.
Everytime I email or call to Philippine Airlines they never respond to me.I travelling to so many country, this my first happend to me.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Back on Friday, October 11, 2013, I went from Toronto, Ontario Canada to Caracas, Venezuela with Two (2) Pieces Of Luggage, however, one of the pieces of luggage did NOT..."
- "In March I had a shockingly bad MegaBus experience on various levels, and I've heard of similar from friends. When I got home that night, I wrote a review..."
- "There are a lot of complaints launched about the Toronto Transit Commission's Service and I can see Why? I have actually complained to them before, but they are unfortunately one of..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Selamat sore , pd tanggal 18 april 2015 saya membeli converse shine type yellow black di sebuah toko olah raga , tp kondisi lem nya sudah kering dan langsung terkelupas..."