36 years ago I had a rant at a PAL desk in the Manila Peninsula over a booking.An elderly Filipino approached me and asked if I was new to the country.

I said I was. He then said he'd give me some friendly advice. "Please remember," he said. PAL was slow yesterday, it'll be slow today and it will be slow tomorrow.

If you don't accept that you are going to have a very stressful time in the Philippines." He was absolutely right!

And nothing has changed.

PAL is celebrating its 75th anniversary - I think it should be marking 75 years of failure - failure to arrive and failure to *** on time!Good job they don't run a hospital.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of philippine airlines flight. Philippine Airlines needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned philippine airlines flight in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Philippine Airlines.

Had an Experience with Philippine Airlines?

Comments