I am soooo disappointed with the way PAL (Philippines Airlines) handled our flight schedule for Laoag.My son is coming home for the first time after 10 years and the rest of his cousins, aunties and uncles and then we all received the below e-mail.
I posted this on PAL's website but they decided not to publish it and instead they posted about how great they are! Well they SUCK!, this afternoon I called them because I received this e-mail that they are changing the flight schedule for my son's flight back to Manila on 11th Feb. and re-schedule it to 12th Feb instead. So I spoke to this guys in the Philippines and to ask him why they change the flight schedule.
First his answer is because of the typhoon coming to the Phils on 11th Feb, I thought to myself great wow PAL can predict the weather now! And then he placed my call on hold for 15mins or so and then he told me that they are fixing the plane that's why they cancelled the 8.40pm flight. So I asked him, what resolution can you offer to us? Because I told him the tour and accommodation is booked until 11th of Feb only?
His answer" we are sorry we cannot help you with the accommodation, because we already booked your flight on 12th of Feb". So I told him you have plan A and cancel our flights but you don't have plan B for your customers? I told him that they should be the one paying for the night's accommodation since this is their own doing. I said what if we cannot find an accommodation on that night where do you want us to sleep in the airport?
again he apologise continuously like he was reading something in his screen and that he understand the situation. I told him you don't understand the situation that you put us into because you already told me you don't have any option for us you are basically saying to me you don't f***ing care about your customer and that this is our problem now when in reality, you guys are the ones who created this problem for us". I am furious and I am not going to stop here. I think it's the responsibility of any airline company to take care of their customers if they have cancellations like this.
It sucks and now I have to re-arrange everything again.
I should have booked with other airlines instead.at least delayed flights is ok but cancellation without any option that is not right!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor and incompetent employees
- No concern for passengers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "When my 75 year old grandmother, Alexandra, bought tickets to travel by Amtrak from Washington to Montreal she never thought that this trip would became a nightmare and would cost..."
- "Good day turckish airlines! I have very very very very complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I flue from San Fransisko- to Istambul- Kiev and I lost 2 bags !!!!only in 1 week, means today I finilly..."
- "I had a family emergency, and had to book my flight round trip, from Portland, Maine, to Tampa, Florida with a stop in Atlanta. I have always flown U.S. Air,..."
- "I checked my purchased goods when I returned home today and found that I had been overcharged. I purchased 3 items worth $15 and was charged for 4. The cashier..."
- "Purchased two pieces of furniture as Rhodes draw's, they arrived in large boxes, which were not opened until the evening when my husband could help unpack, the delivery men did..."
- "Back in 2009 when I had my studio doing photography I had shared an image I titled 'Mermaid' I ceased doing photography due to a injury, however my website was..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."