Philippine Airlines - Philippines Airlines sucks!

I am soooo disappointed with the way PAL (Philippines Airlines) handled our flight schedule for Laoag.My son is coming home for the first time after 10 years and the rest of his cousins, aunties and uncles and then we all received the below e-mail.

I posted this on PAL's website but they decided not to publish it and instead they posted about how great they are! Well they SUCK!, this afternoon I called them because I received this e-mail that they are changing the flight schedule for my son's flight back to Manila on 11th Feb. and re-schedule it to 12th Feb instead. So I spoke to this guys in the Philippines and to ask him why they change the flight schedule.

First his answer is because of the typhoon coming to the Phils on 11th Feb, I thought to myself great wow PAL can predict the weather now! And then he placed my call on hold for 15mins or so and then he told me that they are fixing the plane that's why they cancelled the 8.40pm flight. So I asked him, what resolution can you offer to us? Because I told him the tour and accommodation is booked until 11th of Feb only?

His answer" we are sorry we cannot help you with the accommodation, because we already booked your flight on 12th of Feb". So I told him you have plan A and cancel our flights but you don't have plan B for your customers? I told him that they should be the one paying for the night's accommodation since this is their own doing. I said what if we cannot find an accommodation on that night where do you want us to sleep in the airport?

again he apologise continuously like he was reading something in his screen and that he understand the situation. I told him you don't understand the situation that you put us into because you already told me you don't have any option for us you are basically saying to me you don't f***ing care about your customer and that this is our problem now when in reality, you guys are the ones who created this problem for us". I am furious and I am not going to stop here. I think it's the responsibility of any airline company to take care of their customers if they have cancellations like this.

It sucks and now I have to re-arrange everything again.

I should have booked with other airlines least delayed flights is ok but cancellation without any option that is not right!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Poor and incompetent employees
    • No concern for passengers

Reason of review:
no options given for cancelled flights
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Philippine Airlines Flight
Review category
review #751517

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Philippine Airlines? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.