I am soooo disappointed with the way PAL (Philippines Airlines) handled our flight schedule for Laoag.My son is coming home for the first time after 10 years and the rest of his cousins, aunties and uncles and then we all received the below e-mail.
I posted this on PAL's website but they decided not to publish it and instead they posted about how great they are! Well they SUCK!, this afternoon I called them because I received this e-mail that they are changing the flight schedule for my son's flight back to Manila on 11th Feb. and re-schedule it to 12th Feb instead. So I spoke to this guys in the Philippines and to ask him why they change the flight schedule.
First his answer is because of the typhoon coming to the Phils on 11th Feb, I thought to myself great wow PAL can predict the weather now! And then he placed my call on hold for 15mins or so and then he told me that they are fixing the plane that's why they cancelled the 8.40pm flight. So I asked him, what resolution can you offer to us? Because I told him the tour and accommodation is booked until 11th of Feb only?
His answer" we are sorry we cannot help you with the accommodation, because we already booked your flight on 12th of Feb". So I told him you have plan A and cancel our flights but you don't have plan B for your customers? I told him that they should be the one paying for the night's accommodation since this is their own doing. I said what if we cannot find an accommodation on that night where do you want us to sleep in the airport?
again he apologise continuously like he was reading something in his screen and that he understand the situation. I told him you don't understand the situation that you put us into because you already told me you don't have any option for us you are basically saying to me you don't f***ing care about your customer and that this is our problem now when in reality, you guys are the ones who created this problem for us". I am furious and I am not going to stop here. I think it's the responsibility of any airline company to take care of their customers if they have cancellations like this.
It sucks and now I have to re-arrange everything again.
I should have booked with other airlines instead.at least delayed flights is ok but cancellation without any option that is not right!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor and incompetent employees
- No concern for passengers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We take the 4:45 daily. The orange peels in this car have been here for 3 weeks. Metra is also spawning fruit flies. This is disgusting and I believe a..."
- "I took megabus from Dallas to Houston.From Houston to New Orleans was so unbelievably cols, not just COLD,but FREEZING about 40 degrees and the fan was blowing. The driver said..."
- "Sir, ma'am, or more than likely automated machine, "Customer relations" as your airline calls it is appalling. When my flight was delayed 2 hours because there was no crew for the..."
- "Hopefully I can help some others save their money and time with this review. Firstly, I purchased from x4labs.com because they had an Australian phone number and stated shipping was from..."
- "Bought ticket online through OneTravel and the ticket did not mention anything about baggage except a link with generic information regarding flights' baggage inclusion. I thought of trusting this site..."
- "I purchased a Guitar from D.H.GATE payed for it the same day thru PAYPAL. The guitar was supposed to be an acoustic electric nylon string guitar. I received an acoustic..."
- "dear rexall my cheif complaint is that i have been taking the sleep aide for about 2yrs n up til now the product was helping .but for the last week..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."