Level of Comfort

My family and I was not able to make it to our flight last night due medical approval, I am 35 weeks pregnant and I understand and respect the policy of the airlines not to allow me to board despite of the complete documents provided but they committed to give a full refund for me, my 1 year old kid and husband. I understand that they have the refund policy reason for me to ask and get an assurance before leaving the airport last night.

They also committed to deliver my baggage to our house early in the morning. When I went back to the airport the next day to get the promised refund with the complete proof of documents, ticketing will not honor the refund request as promised. My baggage is also missing and still in manila at around 9am in which they cant assure the time of delivery.

I strictly followed their instructions and even have all the documents and proof but PAL employees were not aligned with their reasoning as to why they will not allow what they have committed and promised. :( they should not give any commitment to the customers if that is beyond their policy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Philippine Airlines Inflight Service.

Comments